Underwater Portrait Photography Lessons
What to expect: 3 Part Series
3 part underwater portrait lessons by professional photographer Carla Durante, teaching the basics and the relevant differences specific to underwater photography.
- Part 1: Theory & Preparation, Gear, Settings, Instruction
- Part 2: Practical, Hands-On Training & Guidance
- Part 3: Editing & Post Production
- Professional tutoring on all aspects of underwater portraiture techniques; theory and practice
- Pre and post-production instructions, tips, tricks
- Expert advice on everything from settings and angles to lighting and portfolio-building
This 3-day course was recording during the Ana Brandt Baby Belly & Beyond Workshop where students participated in person. In addition to the 3 hour tutorials, students participated in pool photo sessions with the instructor.