Last year we were invited to help teach an underwater photoshoot at Sony's Kando 2.0 event in Monterey, CA with our Ambassador Daniel Woods. So we jumped at the change to participate at this year's #SonyKandoTrip in Sunriver, OR, with top creative minds from all over the world.
This year we had a chance to put Sunriver's resort to work on several fronts.
- Shot in the pool, jacuzzi, and water-slide
- Kayaked down the river with old and early customer Chris Burkard
- Made new friends like sports-photography-legend Neil Leifer, and Pulitzer Prize winner Brian Smith.
- Caught up with old friends like Ben Lowy, Matt Kloskowski, Quay Hu, Ben Moon, Patrick Murphy-Racey, Jeff Berlin, and Scott Robert Lim, and others.
- Outdoors sessions galore.
- 2 X Rain Shoots with Daniel Woods.
Some examples below...
Learn more about the Sony Kando event here.